We’re happy to engage with you for a one-off conversation, just to help you understand more about the idea of ‘Conscious Business’ and making more conscious decisions.
We also run workshops and away-days. And we have also built a number of longer-term change and development programmes that may be of help.
- Developing a Conscious Leadership Team – usually for an SMT
- Conscious Communication – increasing engagement and challenge in the whole team
- A Conscious Culture – developing a more conscious purpose and culture
- Conscious Consultancy and Selling – building consultancy and sales skills
- Conscious Strategy – building and implementing better strategy
Developing a Conscious Leadership Team
- We’ll help an SMT become more aware of its strategic role, understand how best to work together, and how to best support the business by bringing in higher levels of awareness. This may mean turning some attitudes and pre-conceptions upside-down.
Conscious Communication – increasing engagement and challenge in the whole team
- Communicating – talking together – is central to how things work. What we say and how we say it can lead us down blind-alleys or into open space. We help you explore the benefits of challenge, new ways to make decisions and better communication more generally.
A Conscious Culture – developing a more conscious purpose and culture
- What is this thing called ‘culture’? Is it even a thing? How does awareness and business consciousness inter-relate with culture? We’ll help you explore one of the most intangible aspects of business and organisational life.
Conscious Consultancy and Selling – building consultancy and sales skills
- Consulting is a very useful skill. We approach it as a helping relationship – showing people how to meet client needs more effectively, and more profitably.
Conscious Strategy – building and implementing better strategy
- What is a strategy when it is enabled by awareness, responsiveness and purpose? What does it really mean to sense and respond? Who does strategy belong to? How will it be implemented, and measured? We’ll help you explore and understand.